Complete Cargo is designed to protect goods whilst in transit worldwide and in storage in the UK. It covers a wide range of businesses, from suppliers and exporters to retailers and wholesalers.
This product is suitable for small and mid-corporate businesses that import or export up to £62m worth of goods annually and have up to £2.5m worth of goods per conveyance or storage location.
It includes All Risks cover for loss or damage to goods whilst in transit, a range of free additional covers, including General Average and Salvage and Exhibition cover, and the option to include cover for Storage.
Key Features of Complete Cargo
- All Risks cover for goods – covers loss or damage to goods unless otherwise excluded.
- General Average and Salvage – covers pro-rata contribution towards expenditure or voluntary sacrifice of cargo in order to prevent further loss to vessel/cargo.
- War Risks – covered whilst goods are aboard a vessel.
- Terrorism – full terrorism cover during the course of transit and up to £100,000 whilst in storage.
- Exhibition Risks – for two UK exhibitions, for up to 30 days and up to £25,000 each.
- Airfreight Replacement – up to 25% of the value of the Goods or £20,000 per Event.
- Tools or Samples – for up to two vehicles and £5,000 per vehicle.
- Storage – covers loss or damage to goods whilst held in storage at up to 10 locations.
- Free risk management guidance – allianz.co.uk/riskmanagement can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency.
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers.
- Engineering – cover available from Allianz Engineering.
- Claims helpline – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more details, please contact our small business team.
Documents for Complete Cargo
To download our documents, please click the links below:
|Marine Cargo Incoterms Poster||Download|
|Complete Cargo Policy Overview||Download|
|Complete Cargo Policy Summary (for policies incepted or renewed from 1st Apr 2018)||Download|
|10 Reasons For Marine Cargo Insurance||Download|
|Complete Cargo Fact Sheet||Download|
|Marine Cargo Product Information||Download|
|Complete Cargo Policy Wording (for policies incepted or renewed from 1st Apr 2018)||Download|
Whether your client has Complete Cargo or AGCS Cargo insurance, if they suffer a loss, they’ll be looked after by our highly experienced team of Marine claim experts.
- Dedicated marine claims handlers
- Local loss surveyors
- Fast-track claims
- 24/7 notification
- Flexible communication.
We are committed to providing a claims service that you and your customers can rely on. You can notify us of a claim by:
0330 102 8608
Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty
60 Gracechurch Street