Complete Contractor provides cover for companies operating in a wide range of trades from carpet fitters to builders, electricians to interior designers.
This product provides one of the highest quality offerings in the market and is rated five stars by Defaqto, an independent and impartial financial research company specialising in rating, comparing and analysing financial products.
Key Features of Complete Contractor
- Public Liability – up to £2,000,000 with the option to increase to £5,000,000 for selected trades.
- Commercial Legal Expenses – provides up to £100,000 for any one event and up to £1,000,000 for any one period of insurance for selected events.
- Employers’ Liability – up to £10,000,000.
- Tools – up to £5,000 per employee.
- Contract Works – up to £500,000 with a range of covers available.
- Personal Accident – £10,000 per unit up to five units.
- Material Damage/Business Interruption – combined sum insured of up to £1,000,000.
- Property Damage – cover for contents, computers, buildings and stock.
- Business Interruption – cover for loss of gross profit or revenue following loss or damage covered by the Property Damage section.
- Terrorism – cover for Property Damage and Business Interruption.
- Free risk management guidance – allianz.co.uk/riskmanagement can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency.
- Free or discounted legal and tax advice – Allianz Legal Services provides a range of online and telephone services to help support customers throughout their business’ journey, saving them from costly solicitors' fees.
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers.
- Engineering – cover available from Allianz Engineering.
- Glass replacement specialists – available 24/7/365.
- Claims helpline – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more details, please contact our small business team.
Complete Contractor is designed to cater for a broad spectrum of trades within the UK, including:
- Builders - Domestic and Commercial
- Business and Management Consultants
- Carpenters and Joiners
- Cleaning Contractors
- Electricians and Electrical Contractors
- Financial Consultants
- Flooring Contractors
- Landscape Gardeners
- Plasterers & Ceiling Contractors
Documents for Complete Contractor
To download our documents, please click the links below:
Our highly trained claims service teams will work closely with you and your customers to deliver a fast, fair and flexible experience, ensuring all involved are kept well-informed throughout.
We are committed to providing a claims service that you and your customers can rely on. To notify us of a Commercial claim, or to find out more about our processes and service, please select one of the options below and you will be redirected to the relevant information: