Complete Flatowner is ideal for owners of blocks of flats and can be tailored to provide the right solution for your client's individual requirements.
It is designed to provide protection against damage and legal action with optional covers, such as Loss of Rent and Employers’ Liability available as required.
The maximum combined buildings and contents sum insured per premises is £10,000,000 and up to 20 premises can be covered on one policy.
Key Features of Complete Flatowner
- Property Damage – loss or damage to buildings and contents.
- Property Owners' Liability – up to £2,000,000 with the option to increase to £10,000,000.
- Commercial Legal Expenses – provides up to £100,000 for any one event and up to £1,000,000 for any one period of insurance for selected events.
- Loss of Rent – up to £750,000 per year.
- Employers' Liability – up to £10,000,000.
- Personal Accident – £20,000 per unit up to three units.
- Free risk management guidance – allianz.co.uk/riskmanagement can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency.
- Free or discounted legal and tax advice – Allianz Legal Services provides a range of online and telephone services to help support customers throughout their business’ journey, saving them from costly solicitors' fees.
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers.
- Engineering – cover available from Allianz Engineering.
- Glass replacement specialists – available 24/7/365.
- Claims helpline – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more details, please contact our small business team.
Documents for Complete Flatowner
To download our documents, please click the links below:
Our highly trained claims service teams will work closely with you and your customers to deliver a fast, fair and flexible experience, ensuring all involved are kept well-informed throughout.
We are committed to providing a claims service that you and your customers can rely on. To notify us of a Commercial claim, or to find out more about our processes and service, please select one of the options below and you will be redirected to the relevant information: