Complete Mini Fleet
Complete Mini Fleet is a comprehensive product designed for UK businesses with fleets of 3-8 vehicles (up to 15 at renewal). Cover is provided for business cars and light commercial vehicles less than 7.5 tonnes (used for carrying own goods only).
Key Features of Complete Mini Fleet
- Cover for over 3,000 trades and occupations
- New for old – cover for vehicles less than one year old
- Courtesy vehicle following an incident via our approved repairer network
- Pay-on-use breakdown cover
- Accidental misfuelling cover – covers the cost of draining and cleansing the fuel tank, as well as rectifying any subsequent damage
- Medical expenses – £250 per person up to £1,000
- Replacement locks – unlimited cover
- Personal belongings – cover up to £500
- Commercial legal expenses – up to £100k with uninsured loss recovery and motor prosecution defence
- Child seat – cover up to £150.
This is reinforced by our expert Commercial Motor claims service and risk management support.
- Free support on fleet management and driver safety.
- Allianz Motor Insurance Database – providing immediate access to vehicle data to help your client establish a robust reporting process. A helpdesk is also available.
Third party supplier discounts - on motor fleet products and services, including:
- DriveTech – driver and fleet manager training and support (up to 50% discount)
- Lightfoot – live driver coaching and fuel saving tool (15% discount)
- VUE – in-vehicle camera solutions (up to 30% discount)
- TRACKER Network UK (Ltd) – discounted products from the UK’s most successful stolen vehicle recovery system (£150 discount on the unit cost of vehicle tracking unit).
Allianz Legal Services - TALK Legal provides free legal and tax advice via a range of telephone helplines to support policyholders throughout their business's journey.
Business support helplines – offering guidance on health, safety, environmental and business continuity matters.
Documents for Complete Mini Fleet
To download our documents, please click the links below:
Our fast, fair and flexible claims service, delivered by experts, provides:
- Dedicated commercial motor claim handlers – supported by rehabilitation and fraud investigation teams
- 24/7/365 claims reporting – flexible and fast reporting options
- Access to a cloud platform – allowing video footage or imagery to be uploaded in support of a claim
- Excess suppression – when a third party is at fault and their insurer is identified, we’ll waive the damage excess
- Nationwide approved repairer network – with a lifetime guarantee on repairs
- Vehicle repair tracking – policyholders can track the progress of their repair online.
To make a claim:
- Tel: 0330 102 1998
- Email: email@example.com
For more detail on our claims service, please refer to the product documentation.