Complete Professional Indemnity
Complete Professional Indemnity covers the insured against a legal liability to compensate third parties for injury, loss or damage due to a breach of duty in the conduct of their profession.
This product should be considered by any SME that offers advice, design, skills or knowledge in a professional capacity.
It is specifically designed to cover SMEs with a turnover of up to £7,500,000 or £2,500,000 for those operating on a fee income basis.
To download documents for Complete Professional Indemnity:
Key Features of Complete Professional Indemnity
- Cover for Breach of Professional Duty, Infringement of Copyright, Breach of Confidentiality, Defamation and other types of Civil Liability with a limit of indemnity up to £5m.
- Fraud and Dishonesty – liability of the insured’s business to any third party resulting from fraudulent or dishonest conduct.
- Lost Documents – costs of replacing/restoring documents lost or damaged in transit up to £100,000.
- Court Attendance Cover – if attending court as a witness when defending a claim up to £300 per day (£150 for employees).
- Joint Ventures Cover – cover against the liability arising from the Insured’s professional services in relation to any joint venture.
- Efficient and experienced claims service and access to our claims helpline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Experienced local underwriters.
- Free risk management guidance – allianz.co.uk/riskmanagement can help your clients save money, comply with health and safety regulations and reduce claims frequency.
- Preferred supplier discounts – available via our extensive network of service providers.
For more details, please contact our small business team.
We have 11 policy wordings tailored to the specific needs of target industry sectors and one miscellaneous policy wording for all other emerging businesses and professions. Our target industry sectors are:
- insurance brokers
- management consultants
- recruitment consultants
- technology and telecommunications.
Our highly trained claims service teams will work closely with you and your customers to deliver a fast, fair and flexible experience, ensuring all involved are kept well-informed throughout.
We are committed to providing a claims service that you and your customers can rely on. To notify us of a Commercial claim, or to find out more about our processes and service, please select one of the options below and you will be redirected to the relevant information: